Remote Backup with Bytehouse
Online backup is a method of offsite data storage for your files, folders and the entire contents of your hard drive are regularly backed up on a remote server. These days, it is important for individuals and businesses to have a backup storage for all of your data, files, images, videos, etc. in case of a disaster such as hard drive failure. This will save your business from having any downtime that could create a loss of revenue for your business. At Bytehouse, we make sure that all of your data and files are kept safe and secure from any unknown disasters with high tech servers, where your data will stay secure, in any situation. We keep our servers offsite in a safe and secure offsite location, inside our UK data centres.
- Ultra secure data centre for your stored online backups
- Backs up all types of files
- Can be used on PCs Laptops and servers alike
- High levels of compression for backup data
- Encryption levels to ensure the security of the data when it is sent to the backup server
- Incremental or differential backups result in only changed data being backed up
- In-file delta technology for large database or email mailbox files
- Less user management required
- Automate backups to run as often as desired with the backup scheduler
- Special attention to MS Exchange, MSSQL, Lotus Notes, Oracle 8, Locked and in use files
- Restore data easily 24 hours a day
- Accessed from anywhere in the world.
Call us 0844 833 0333